Officer/Sr. Officer-SCM (Spare Parts Procurement)
Job Position: Officer/Sr. Officer-SCM (Spare Parts Procurement)
Vacancy : Not specific
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure checking & receiving of purchase requisitions.
- Assist to ensure RFQ is sent to suppliers for purchase and price negotiation.
- Ensure the preparation of CS and complete all internal process for approval along with creation of work orders.
- Ensure tasks related to Proforma invoice (PI, import related process, LC) follow up of goods from overseas vendors.
- Follow up receiving of goods and confirmation of payment
- Bear responsibility for Vendor Evaluation and development
- Assist to ensure planning & relevant procurement documentation of mechanical/electrical items and spare parts with external stakeholders.
- Assist to Implement & follow up the foreign requisitions for spare parts & machinery supplies within the approved budgets that ensure on time delivery with the minimum costs for all items within purchasing cycle.
- Negotiate with suppliers, if needed, to get the most appropriate prices & conditions.
Employment Status : Full Time
Educational Requirements :
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering
- Major in EEE/SCM is also preferred
- Professional Certification: PGD in SCM
- Skills Required: Import, LC
Experience Requirements :
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Supply Chain Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Requirements :
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge about industrial machinery (Generator, Boiler, Knitting, Dyeing, Sewing, etc.) spare parts
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile Bill, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Job Location : Narayanganj
Salary : Negotiable