Job Position: Officer/ Sr. Officer – Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Vacancy : Not Specific
Job Responsibilities :
- Find the bottleneck from the first hour and whole day report and chasing till solve.
- Take process wise manpower attendance in each line.
- Monitoring hourly production figure against the IE target and find the variance with getting supporting management.
- Order wise input/output record.
- Lost time monitoring and recording.
- Visualizing all the bonus scheme achievement to the floor and create competency.
- Layout implementation with style preparation.
- Time study and Production (operation follow up) study.
- Conducting capacity study in each and every style as below.
- 1st LBS after 2nd day for basic & medium style.
- 1st LBS after 3rd day for critical style.
- 2nd LBS after 4th days for basic & medium style.
- 2nd LBS after 6th days for basic & medium style.
- Individual operator monitoring sheet.
- Operator assessment.
- Update and maintain Efficiency, Daily worker attendance report (to make comparison with layout), Variance report (Tgt. Vs Hit rate) with WIP, Skill inventory, Monthly Style wise closing.
- The process excellence method finds out & implements to enhance operator & line efficiency.
- Set-up & maintain 5S activities on the production floor.
- Prepare daily man to machine ratio report.
- Prepare MIS (Management Information system) report.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management..
Employment Status : Full-time
Educational Requirements :
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering / Apparel Manufacturing Technology from reputed university
Experience Requirements :
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garment, RMG
Additional Requirements :
- Age 23 to 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicant must be able two (02) shift (Roster/fixed) duty, long time stay & hard-working mentality.
- Staying nearby at Factory Office is must.
- Able to work independently with tight deadline and deal with work procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
- Must have knowledge in MS Office Application and E-mail communication.
Compensation & other benefits :
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Other benefits as per company policy
Job Location : Narayanganj
Salary : Salary