Job Position: Executive/Sr. Executive – SCM (Civil Procurement)
Vacancy : Not Specific
Job Responsibilities :
- Clear Understanding of a Civil Contract, terms & condition for Civil Construction project.
- Analyze technical data and specifications to determine the equipment needed for projects.
- Quantifying all cost components of Civil Construction Project
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Understanding BOQ as per drawing & contract specification
- Understanding all kind of quality & execution report for additional work, which is beyond contract
- Preparing materials & labor rate analysis according to market price
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
- Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
- Coordinating with project engineer for any technical issues.
- Prepare necessary documentation for bill processing.
Employment Status : Full-time
Educational Requirements :
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering/Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
- Professional Certification: SCM, Purchase, Procurement/Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Skills Required:
- Communication and Negotiation Skill, Knowledge of ERP Software System is Mandatory, SCM
Experience Requirements :
- 6 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Civil Construction, Purchase/ Procurement, Supply Chain Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Requirements :
- Age 30 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience in working under pressure
Job Location : Narayanganj
Salary : Negotiable