Job Position: Asst. Officer – MCD & Dyes Chemical Store
Vacancy : Not specific
Job Responsibilities :
- Receive, check and validate dyes and chemical receive challan, issue requisition, PI, work order and LC of local and foreign supplier and proper ERP receive.
- Check and review with store keeper for proper segregation of dyes and chemical as per identification, BIN card and storage policy.
- Ensure dyes and chemical delivery challan with store keeper for dyeing, dyeing finishing, washing, printing in proper time.
- Check, review and authorize daily dyes chemical receive and delivery challan with lot wise manual register and ERP data accuracy of inventory.
- Coordinate with audit and compliance departmental concern for internal and external audit related issue.
Employment Status : Full-time
Educational Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Chemistry /Applied Chemistry dept. students are preferred
- Professional Certification: Store management
- Skills Required: Dyes Chemical
Experience Requirements :
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Requirements :
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Job Location : Narayanganj (Narayanganj Sadar)
Salary : Negotiable