Fakir Fashion Limited was invited to attend an event titled: “SUSTAINABILITY OF THE APPAREL INDUSTRY OF BANGLADESH: POLICIES, SCOPES AND CONSTRAINTS” organized by Solidaridad Network Asia & ESTex. Anticipating the legal and technical needs and demands for sustainable future growth of the apparel industry.
Mr. Abdullah Al Maher, CEO-FFL, was delighted to attend the event as Special Guest and Panelist for the symposium.
The event had the pleasure of hosting respected dignitaries from various sectors, leading organizations & institutions and Bangladesh Government offices as follows:
- Dr. Mohidus Samad Khan, Program Manager, ESTex-Moderator
- Mr. Selim Reza, Country Manager-Solidaridad Network Asia Organizer of the Event
- Mr. Syed Nazmul Ahsan, Director, Department of Environment
- Mr. Khandaker Morshed Millat, General Manager, Bangladesh Bank
- Mr. Md. Faruque Hassan, President BGMEA
- Prof. Dr. Ijaz Hossain, Ex-Dean of Engineering Faculty of BUET and Member, Panel of Advisors, FBCCI
- Prof. Dr. M. Tamim, Dean of Engineering Faculty, BUET, Former Advisor to the Caretaker Government of Bangladesh.
- Mr. Syed Naved Husain, Group Director & Chief Executive Officer, BEXIMCO Limited
- Mr. Mohammad Hasan Arif, Joint Secretary and General Manager (Administration and Finance), Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA)